Since the trail removed one of my flares for me, I decided to remove them all. Once off, I really liked the cleaner, slimmer look. However there was a bunch of holes left from the mounting hardware that need to be covered up. I decided to use bedliner. It would give it a good off road look and add some durability to the paint. I ordered Durabak off the internet and followed their instructions. Applying couldn’t be easier. As usual the prep was the hardest part. But big thanks to Meghann and Wyatt for helping me out.
In perfect timing my sliders from 4xInnovations. They offered the style I wanted at the best price I could find. I put a layer of rust proofer and two layers of glossy black Krylon. I think I’m going to add some bedliner on the outer rail for slip resistance.
Now if Roger will step up and get some mud terrains and sliders his 80 will look as good as mine. 😉