Taping has been easy for my first time ever. But I started to realize that there were things I didn’t think through all the way and it was good I started this long before I was ready to apply. For example it took a bit of time to properly tape off the door jams. Plus I need to wash the areas under the rear bumper wings so I can tape off that area as well. I have decided to bedline that as well. I think it will help protect the paint and metal from potential rusting.
The HVAC was a bit harder to disassemble than expected. I broke a few plastic tabs that I epoxied back together. I think they will hold.
I also saw that you can replace the floor carpet with vinyl. I think it would be cool to do in the rear and definitely on the wish list for the truck.